Accreditations and Approving Organizations
CareerSmart® Learning provides continuing education to professionals, such as nurses, case managers, and rehabilitation counselors through ongoing pre-approvals granted by the following state and/or industry regulating agencies.
- American Heart Association
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences (CA BBS)
- California Board of Registered Nurses (CA BRN)
- California Department of Social Services, Administrator Certification Section (RCFE)
- Commission for Case Management Certification (CCMC)
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC)
- Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission (CDMS)
- Florida Board of Nursing (FL BON)
- Georgia Board of Nursing
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
In addition, CareerSmart® Learning offers continuing education to workers’ compensation claims adjusters’ designated and/or handling claims in the following states, based on self-certification requirements. CareerSmart® Learning certifies that all courses designated appropriate for workers’ compensation claims adjusters in these states meets or exceeds the requirements unless explicitly stated otherwise.