Purchasing this course bundle will enroll learner in a pre-selected package of 3 separate modules jointly provided by Alzheimer’s of Greater Los Angeles, the joint provider. Modules included in this series are: 1) Fundamentals of Alzheimer’s Disease (1 hr), 2) Effective Strategies for Managing Behavior Symptoms of Persons with Dementia (2 hrs), and 3) Caring for the Caregivers (2 hr), totaling 4 contact hours/CEUs for the entire bundle.
All courses in this package are approved for continuing education units-CEUs-contact hours for the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Critical Care RN (CCRN): meets the criteria for CCRN Synergy Continuing
Education Recognition Point(s) (CERPS) in Category B
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehab Counselors (CRC)
- Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Social Workers (NASW)
Courses in this package will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2019.