Purchasing this course bundle will enroll learner in a pre-selected package of 4 separate modules jointly provided by Alzheimer’s of Greater Los Angeles, the joint provider. Modules included in this series are: 1) Fundamentals of Alzheimer’s Disease (1 hr), 2) Effective Strategies for Managing Behavior Symptoms of Persons with Dementia (2 hrs), 3) Caring for the Caregivers (2 hr), and 4) Effective Communication Strategies for Caring for People with Dementia (1 hr), totaling 5 contact hours/CEUs for the entire bundle.
All courses in this package are approved for continuing education units-CEUs-contact hours for the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Critical Care RN (CCRN): meets the criteria for CCRN Synergy Continuing
Education Recognition Point(s) (CERPS) in Category B
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehab Counselors (CRC)
- Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Social Workers (NASW)
Courses in this package will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2019.