This is a WEBCAST of a seminar that took place on April 17, 2013 in Anaheim, CA by renowned spine surgeons, Dr. David Chang and Dr. Robert Watkins, IV. Objectives include: identify indications and contraindications for surgery; list three cervical or lumbar surgeries; describe risks and complications of surgery; and list two essential components to successful surgery.
Approved for 2.5 continuing education units-CEUs-contact hours for the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Critical Care RN (CCRN): meets the criteria for CCRN Synergy Continuing Education
Recognition Point(s) (CERPS) in Category A
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (CRC)
- CA Workers’ Comp Claims Adjusters
Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed. Course will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2023.