By the end of this course, learners will be able to: define what is a CAT and what injuries are considered catastrophic; identify claims/employer implications when dealing with a CAT injury; describe the uniqueness in the CAT case management process; discuss specific injuries and special CM considerations.
This course is approved for 1 continuing education unit-CEU-contact hour to the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehab Counselors (CRC)
- Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Social Workers (NASW)
- California Workers’ Comp Claims Adjusters (WC CA)
Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed. Course will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2023.