- We suggest to test your device before the class date in order to ensure a smooth experience. Please visit this link to join a test meeting and familiarize yourself with zoom https://zoom.us/test
- You will receive an email with meeting information and password two business days before class start. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive the email
- Please make sure that your full name is on display in the participant window. This helps us take attendance faster. Please visit this link on how to get started: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting
- Make sure to sign in with your full name via the chat box to sign in at the start of class, before and after breaks, and at the end of the day.
- To make sure that we are not slowing down the internet connection you, will not need to have your video activated and your audio will be on mute unless the instructor requests to unmute a student
- Do not have any other programs running or take other online courses during the session
Due to the exceeding amount of phone calls before class, our phone lines may be busy during this high traffic time. We will try our best to help you get into class, however, it is possible that we might not be able to reply in a timely manner. Please visit https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/200305593-Troubleshooting for common issues.