This course provides a rich introduction to Ethics in Healthcare. By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Define ethics and ethical considerations unique to healthcare.
- Describe the four prima facie principles of healthcare ethics.
- Discuss additional concepts important to healthcare ethics.
- Examine ethical concepts related to the current healthcare climate.
- Examine ethical concepts related to classic ethics scenarios.
Course is approved for 2.0 CE/Contact Hours for Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) in California. Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed.
Per California Department of Public Health regulations, a time/pause mechanism must be incorporated in this online program. Navigation within this course is restricted in that each slide must be viewed in its entirety before advancing to the next slide. Learners must view each slide and click the next button to advance in the course.