About CareerSmart Learning
About CareerSmart® Learning
CareerSmart® Learning was founded on the principle that credentialed professionals, such as Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN), Case Managers (CCM), Rehabilitation Counselors (CRC), licensed clinical social workers (LCSW), Assisted Living Administrators, and claims adjusters, deserve high quality continuing education that is easily accessible and delivered in a manner that saves time.
- Self-directed, learn at your own pace
- Accredited by professional licensing and certification organizations
- Available 24/7, from anywhere with internet access
Because your time is valuable, all CareerSmart® Learning courses are self-contained:
- No additional materials to purchase, books to read, or tests to mail in
- Everything can be done Online during one stop, or you can stop and start at your own pace.
- Certificates are available to print immediately
Just browse CareerSmart® Learning course catalogs, pick the course that meets your needs or just sparks an interest, create a learner profile, experience the course, and print your certificate. It’s that easy!
Once you’ve created a learner profile, you can log in anytime to view your completed courses, print certificates, review transcripts, or just browse around for more courses.
Receive alerts and routine status updates on all learners in your organization. Inquire about our group rates, discounts and administrative reporting. Receive alerts when your staff complete courses and receive routine status reports on all learners in your system.
CareerSmart® Learning Values
- Contemporary theories of adult learning
- Academic standards for course content and referencing
- Evidenced-based content
- Edutainment: learning should be educational and entertaining!
- Technical innovation in education delivery
- User-friendliness and Learner-satisfaction
To offer your comments, suggestions, or topic ideas, Contact Us.