Course objectives include: describe four techniques of influence that can be used to facilitate positive outcomes; analyze how to influence decision-makers towards positive outcomes through specific case scenarios; explain effective ways to address obstacles to reaching case management goals; and align techniques for facilitating positive outcomes with ethical standards of conduct for case managers.
Course is approved for 4.0 continuing education units-CEUs-contact hours for the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Critical Care RN (CCRN): meets the criteria for CCRN Synergy Continuing Education
Recognition Point(s) (CERPS) in Category C
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehab Counselors (CRC)
- Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Social Workers (NASW)
(Please note: this course qualifies for ethics credits to CCMs. It does NOT provide ethics credit for CRC or CDMS.) Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed. Course will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2019.