Purchasing this course bundle will enroll learner in a pre-selected package of courses, totaling at least 30 CE/contact hours on a variety of topics, including:
- Aging Workforce – 1.5 CE/contact hrs
- Alcohol Use Disorder – 3.0 CE/contact hrs
- Alternative Treatments – 4.5 CE/contact hrs
- Bloodborne Pathogens – 1.5 CE/contact hrs
- Brain Injury: Rehabilitation of Slow to Recover BI Patients (WEBCAST) – 1.0 CE/contact hr
- Coping with the Mental Health Crises faced by Health Care Professionals During COVID-19 – 1.5 CE/contact hrs
- Hernia of the Abdomen and Groin (Click and Read) – 2.5 CE/contact hrs
- Medical Errors: The Healthcare Provider Perspective – 3.0 CE/contact hrs
- Medical Cannabis: Clinical and Ethical Considerations – 5.0 CE/contact hrs
- Personality Disorders: A Pragmatic Approach to Treatment – 2.0 CE/contact hrs
- Substance Use Disorder – 2.5 CE/contact hrs
- Understanding COVID-19 and Workers’ Compensation – 2.0 CE/contact hrs
All courses in this package meet the requirements for the post-claims-adjuster designation training, required of workers’ compensation claims adjusters in California.
There are no reviews yet.