CareerSmart® Learning is committed to providing the highest quality educational experience. It is our goal to meet or exceed your needs. We strive to ensure your experience with us is a positive one. If you have any general questions, concerns, suggestions, or requests for service, we are interested in hearing from you. You may contact us at 714-521-7656 or by completing the form below.
For questions or inquiries related to refunds, please click here to review our Refund Policy.
For questions or inquiries related to Technical Support, please email techsupport@CareerSmart.com, or call our Tech Support Line at 714-822-5967.
Thank you for visiting CareerSmart Learning and we look forward to serving you!
Online Information Request Form
To request more information on our services, please complete the form below:
- All web-based courses are non-refundable. In the event of a technical problem with the course, CareerSmart® Learning will consider refunds on a case by case basis.
- Purchases of “tokens” or “enrollment keys” for bulk or group enrollments of online courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Live Classes, Seminars, and Webinars:
- Cancellations by learner are accepted up to 48 hours preceding a live event’s scheduled start time, Pacific Standard Time (PST). All cancellations made earlier than 48 hours preceding a live event will be entitled to a refund of registration fees, minus a 5% non-refundable processing fee. The refund amount will be issued within 30 days of cancellation. No refunds will be provided for event cancellations made by learners less than 48 hours prior to the event. No refunds will be provided for learners enrolled in a program with both live classroom and online components if the learner has started the online or live component.
- For cancellations by CareerSmart® Learning, learners will be notified at least 24 hours PST in advance of the event date. Registrants will be entitled to a full refund, which will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation date.
- Learners who have enrolled in a routine or regularly scheduled program and are unable to attend either a portion or all of that program, may be allowed to make-up the portion missed within a 6-month period, subject to availability, and subject to an additional $50 make-up fee per day missed.
- Learners who are tardy or late to a live class totaling more than 15-minutes cumulative on any given day will not receive credit and need to make-up the entire day or class at a future program, within a 6-month period, subject to availability, and subject to an additional $50 make-up fee.
Advance payment for all consultation services is required. For cancellations made before the service start date, customers are entitled to a full refund. For cancellations made after services have already been provided or after the consultation start date, refunds of no more than 50 percent of the original service fee will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Sponsorships and Advertising:
Generally, all sponsorships and advertising are non-refundable. In the event of a technical problem with any display ad or analytics on the part of CareerSmart®, CareerSmart® Learning will consider refunds on a case by case basis. However, in the event a sponsored course is cancelled by CareerSmart® or an online ad is discontinued by CareerSmart® Learning, the sponsor and/or advertiser would be entitled to a refund in an amount pro-rated to the date of cancellation.
A 5% non-refundable processing fee will be retained by CareerSmart® Learning for all refunds issued upon request of learner/client/sponsor. Refunds will be issued by CareerSmart® Learning within 30 days of the cancellation date.