CareerSmart® Learning is committed to providing the highest quality educational experience. It is our goal to meet or exceed your needs. We strive to ensure your experience with us is a positive one. If you have any general questions, concerns, suggestions, or requests for service, we are interested in hearing from you. You may contact us at 877-479-7338 or by completing the form below.
For questions or inquiries related to refunds, please click here to review our Refund Policy.
For questions or inquiries related to Technical Support, please email techsupport@CareerSmart.com, or call our Tech Support Line at 877-479-7338.
Thank you for visiting CareerSmart Learning and we look forward to serving you!
- All web-based course purchases are non-refundable. In the event of a technical problem that prevents the learner from completing the course in a timely manner, CareerSmart® Learning will consider refunds on a case by case basis.
- Purchases of “tokens” or “enrollment keys” for bulk or group enrollments of online courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Live Classes, Seminars, and Webinars:
- Cancellations by learner are accepted up to ten (10) days preceding a live event’s scheduled start time/date, Pacific Standard Time (PST). All cancellations made earlier than ten (10) days preceding a live event will be entitled to a refund of registration fees, minus a 10% non-refundable processing fee. The refund amount will be issued within 30 days of cancellation. No refunds will be provided for event cancellations made by learners less than ten (10) days prior to the event. However, you may transfer your purchase to another program or learner if advance notice prior to the class date is provided. All transfers are subject to a $75 transfer fee for Initial Certification Programs and a $25 transfer fee for live CEU classes. No refunds or transfer options will be provided for learners who do not show; learner will need to pay the full amount to attend another class date/session. No refunds will be provided to learners enrolled in a program with both live classroom and online components if the learner has started the online or live component.
- For cancellations by CareerSmart® Learning, learners will be notified at least 24 hours (PST) in advance of the event start time/date. Learners may transfer their registration to another class date, or will be entitled to a full refund, which will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation date.
- Learners who have enrolled in a routine or regularly scheduled Initial Certification Training Program and are more than 15-minutes late to class or are unable to attend a portion of the program, may be allowed to make-up the day(s) missed within a 6-month period, subject to availability, and subject to a $75 make-up fee per day missed.
- Learners who are late to a live CEU class totaling more than 15-minutes of any topic of the class will not receive credit for that topic but may choose to stay and attend the remaining topics. Course credit will only be provided for course topics attended in full; there are no exceptions.
Unless otherwise specified in the service agreement, advance payment for all consultation services is required. For cancellations made before the service start date, customers are entitled to a full refund.* For cancellations made after services have already been provided or after the consultation start date, refunds of no more than 50 percent of the original service fee will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Sponsorships and Advertising:
Generally, payments for all sponsorships and advertising are non-refundable.* In the event of a technical problem with any display ad or analytics on the part of CareerSmart®, CareerSmart® Learning will consider refunds on a case by case basis. However, in the event a sponsored course is cancelled by CareerSmart® or an online ad is discontinued by CareerSmart® Learning, the sponsor and/or advertiser would be entitled to a refund in an amount pro-rated to the date of cancellation.
A 10% non-refundable processing fee will be retained by CareerSmart® Learning for all refunds issued upon request of learner/client/sponsor. Refunds will be issued by CareerSmart® Learning within 30 days of the cancellation date.