CareerSmart® LearningMailing Address:
P.O. Box 189, Brea, CA 928222601 Saturn Street Suite 300 Brea, CA 92821
Tech Support: 877-479-7247
CareerSmart® Learning is committed to providing the highest quality educational experience. It is our goal to meet or exceed your needs. We strive to ensure your experience with us is a positive one. If you have any general questions, concerns, suggestions, or requests for service, we are interested in hearing from you.
For questions or inquiries related to refunds, please click here to review our Refund Policy.
Thank you for visiting CareerSmart Learning and we look forward to serving you!
Have a Question or Feedback?To request for more info or support, please complete the form below:
- All web-based course purchases are non-refundable. In the event of a technical problem that prevents the learner from completing the course in a timely manner, CareerSmart® Learning will consider refunds on a case by case basis. Orders over 60 days from purchase are not eligible for refunds.
- Purchases of “tokens” or “enrollment keys” for bulk or group enrollments of online courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Live Classes, Seminars, and Webinars:
- Cancellations by learner are accepted up to ten (10) days preceding a live event’s scheduled start time/date, Pacific Standard Time (PST). All cancellations made earlier than ten (10) days preceding a live event will be entitled to a refund of registration fees, minus a 10% non-refundable processing fee. The refund amount will be issued within 30 days of cancellation. No refunds will be provided for event cancellations made by learners less than ten (10) days prior to the event. Orders over 60 days from purchase are not eligible for refunds.
- No refunds will be provided for learners who do not show. No refunds will be provided to learners enrolled in a program with both live classroom and online components if the learner has started the online or live component.
- For cancellations by CareerSmart® Learning, learners will be notified at least 24 hours (PST) in advance of the event start time/date and will be entitled to a full refund, which will be issued within 30 days of the cancellation date. Orders over 60 days from purchase are not eligible for refunds.
- Learners who enroll and complete the RCFE Initial Certification Training must apply for and take the state exam within 60 days of completing the training, as required by California Department of Social Services (CDSS). Learners are responsible for registering for the state exam directly with CDSS; training vendors do not provide the state exam or assist with registering for the state exam. CareerSmart is not responsible for any timelines, as outlined by DSS, that are not met by the learner. If the state exam is not taken and/or passed within 60 days of completing the training, CDSS will require that the learner retake the 80-hr training in full. Learners who fail to meet the 60-day deadline for completing the state exam are not eligible for a refund and are required to repurchase the training if they wish to re-enroll.
- Paperback copies of course materials are non-refundable.
- *The California Department of Social Services has approved classes to be taken virtually through February 28, 2023. Beginning March 1, 2023, the 60-hr “live” portion of the Initial Certification Training will be required to be completed in person. The last webinar session will be held in February 2023, and rescheduling and “make-up” days will not be available after the February 2023 session. If a learner does not complete the required live or online portions of the Initial Certification Training by February 28, 2023, they will be ineligible to receive a certificate of completion, and refunds will not apply.
Unless otherwise specified in the service agreement, advance payment for all consultation services is required. For cancellations made before the service start date, customers are entitled to a full refund.* For cancellations made after services have already been provided or after the consultation start date, refunds of no more than 50 percent of the original service fee will be considered on a case-by-case basis., minus a 10% non-refundable processing fee.
Sponsorships and Advertising:
Generally, payments for all sponsorships and advertising are non-refundable.* In the event of a technical problem with any display ad or analytics on the part of CareerSmart®, CareerSmart® Learning will consider refunds on a case by case basis. However, in the event a sponsored course is cancelled by CareerSmart® or an online ad is discontinued by CareerSmart® Learning, the sponsor and/or advertiser would be entitled to a refund in an amount pro-rated to the date of cancellation.
A 10% non-refundable processing fee will be retained by CareerSmart® Learning for all refunds issued upon request of learner/client/sponsor. Refunds will be issued by CareerSmart® Learning within 30 days of the cancellation date. Orders over 60 days from purchase are not eligible for refunds.