This course is intended to provide an overview of wellness-related issues and tips for overcoming common challenges for professionals working in healthcare to achieve an optimal work/life/wellness balance. Course objectives include: identify the six key components of health and wellness; recognize the inherent stress factors that healthcare workers are exposed to and the impact they have on work and one’s well-being; and, identify ways of bringing more balance to both work and personal life.
Course is approved for 2.0 continuing education units-CEUs-contact hours to the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Critical Care RN (CCRN): meets the criteria for CCRN Synergy Continuing Education Recognition Point(s) (CERPS) in Category C
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehab Counselors (CRC)
- Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Social Workers (NASW)
Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed. Course will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2023.