This is an advanced course on the types of hepatitis with the following learning objectives: Describe the biology and epidemiology of hepatitis; define the viral and non-viral causes of hepatitis; identify the symptoms and diagnoses of the various types of hepatitis; recognize treatment options for hepatitis; and implement methods to prevent hepatitis transmission. This course is appropriate for the following healthcare professionals but is also appropriate for anyone interested in enhancing their education and knowledge of this subject matter.
Course is approved for 4.0 continuing education units-CEUs-contact hours to the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (CRC)
- Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Social Workers (NASW)
- CA Workers’ Compensation Claims Adjusters
Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed. Course will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2023.