This is a WEBCAST of a seminar hosted by CareerSmart Learning on March 27, 2012 in Anaheim, CA. The seminar consists of four expert panelists affiliated with Grossman Burn Centers and includes the following objectives: identify catastrophic burns and differentiate with other burns; describe physical factors impacting burn healing utilizing case studies; identify technical aspects of burn injuries and reconstructive procedures; and list psychological factors impacting recovery.
Course is approved for 2.25 continuing education units-CEUs-contact hours for the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (CRC)
- Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Critical Care RN (CCRN): Meets the criteria for CCRN Synergy Continuing
Education Recognition Point(s) (CERPS) in Category A.
Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed. Course will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2019.