This is a webcast recorded from a live event that took place in November 2014. Students will achieve the following objectives: Define PTSD; identify signs and symptoms of PTSD; describe treatment options for PTSD; and identify instruments to help detect and distinguish malingering behavior as it relates to PTSD.
Course is approved for 1.0 continuing education unit-CEU-contact hour to the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Critical Care RN (CCRN): meets the criteria for CCRN Synergy Continuing Education
Recognition Point(s) (CERPS) in Category B
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehab Counselors (CRC)
- Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- CA Workers’ Comp Claims Adjusters
Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed. Course will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2019.