By the end of this course, learners will be able to: describe the prevalence of the aging workforce and its effects on workers’ compensation; recognize the physical and cognitive challenges associated with aging employees; identify claims challenges and management strategies in dealing with older claimants; list ways employers can prepare for the aging workforce; discuss the impact of COVID-19 and the aging workforce.
Approved for 1.5 continuing education units-CEUs/contact hours for the following professionals:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehab Counselors (CRC)
- Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- California Workers’ Comp Claims Adjusters (WC CA)
Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed. Course will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2023.