This is an advanced course on alternative treatments with the following objectives: describe the prevalence of alternative medicine in society; describe unique features of Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and Homeopathic, practices; identify the common ailments treated through Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and Homeopathic therapies; and identify vitamins, minerals, and herbal supplements commonly used to treat certain conditions.
Approved for 4.5 CE/Contact Hours for the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Critical Care RN (CCRN): meets the criteria for CCRN Synergy Continuing Education
Recognition Point(s) (CERPS) in Category B
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (CRC)
- CA Workers’ Comp Claims Adjusters
Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed. Course will be updated or discontinued on or before March 31, 2024.
There are no reviews yet.