This course was designed to benefit healthcare, social service, education, and community-based professionals who interface with persons with peanut allergy. Course objectives include: list the 8 most common food allergy in the United States; recognize the signs and symptoms associated with peanut allergy; identify management options for children and adults with peanut allergy including dietary avoidance techniques and treatment of anaphylaxis; and describe strategies for living with peanut allergy.
Course is approved for 2.0 CE/Contact Hours to the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Critical Care RN (CCRN): meets the criteria for CCRN Synergy Continuing Education
Recognition Point(s) (CERPS) in Category A
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (CRC)
- Social Workers (NASW)
- CA Workers’ Comp Claims Adjusters
Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed. Course will be updated or discontinued on or before March 31, 2024.
There are no reviews yet.