By the end of this course, learners will be able to: evaluate the origins of stress in clinical practice and the causes of clinician distress; review ways to cope with stress in clinical practice during the COVID-19 pandemic, and introduce skills that will enhance our interpersonal connections with patients we are providing care to.
Approved for 1.5 continuing education units-CEUs-contact hours for the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (CRC)
- Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Social Workers (NASW)
- California Workers’ Comp Claims Adjusters (WC CA)
Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed. Course will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2023.