By the end of this course, learners will be able to: define Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and its impact on society, describe the pathophysiology of IBS, evaluate the psychosocial elements of IBS, identify treatment options for IBS, and recognize strategies for living and working with IBS.
Course is approved for 2.0 continuing education units-CEUs-contact hours to the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehab Counselors (CRC)
- Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- CA Workers’ Comp Claims Adjusters
Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed. Course will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2019.