By the end of this course learners will be able to: differentiate between personality disorders and “difficult patients”; identify general characteristics of people with personality disorders; discuss and practice strategies to manage patients with personality disorder in the medical setting; and to utilize strategies learned to create a plan of care. Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed.
Course is approved for 2.0 continuing education units-CEUs-contact hours to the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
- Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
- CA Workers’ Comp Claims Adjusters
- Social Workers (NASW)
Course will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2023.