Objectives of this course include: identify and describe three of the most common types of dementia; describe three ways in which a person may be affected by dementia; and list five changes in behavior and mood commonly found in persons with dementia.
Approved for 1.0 continuing education unit-CEU-contact hour for the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Critical Care RN (CCRN): meets the criteria for CCRN Synergy Continuing Education
Recognition Point(s) (CERPS) in Category B
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehab Counselors (CRC)
- Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- Social Workers (NASW)
Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed. Course will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2019.