This course provides an advanced overview of Life Care Planning (LCP). Learners will be able to define a LCP, describe the purpose of a LCP, describe the qualifications needed to complete a LCP, differentiate between a LCP and Medical Cost Projection and Medicare set-aside, and list the necessary components in a LCP.
Course is approved for 4.5 continuing education units-CEUs-contact hours to the following professions:
- Nurses (RN, LVN, LPN) (all states)
- Critical Care RN (CCRN): meets the criteria for CCRN Synergy Continuing Education Recognition Point(s) (CERPS) in Category C
- Certified Case Managers (CCM)
- Certified Rehab Counselors (CRC)
- Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS)
- CA Workers’ Comp Claims Adjusters.
Must pass final quiz with 80% or more; may re-take as often as needed. Course will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2023.