Purchasing this course bundle will enroll learner in a pre-selected package of courses on a variety of topics, including:
- AIDS-Related Cancers – 2.5 CEUs/contact hrs
- Cultural Sensitivity in Elder Care – 4.0 CEUs/contact hrs
- Elder and Dependent Adult Abuse and Neglect: Recognizing and Reporting – 1.5 CEUs/contact hrs
- Ethics in Healthcare: An Introduction – 2.5 CEUs/contact hrs (Ethics credit: Nurses, CCM, CRC, CDMS, NASW)
- Hospice Model of Care – 4.5 CEUs/contact hrs (Ethics credit: Nurses, CCM, CRC, CDMS)
- Human Trafficking – 3.0 CEUs/contact hrs
- Medical Errors: The Healthcare Provider Perspective – 3.0 CEUs/contact hrs
- Vaccinations in Children and Adults – 2.0 CEUs/contact hrs
- Workplace Bullying in Healthcare – 4.5 CEUs/contact hrs
- Workplace Impairment – Increasing Healthcare Workers’ Awareness (Florida Required) – 2.5 CEUs/contact hrs
Completion of all courses in this package will total 30 contact hours/CEUs. All courses in this package are approved for Nurses (all states), Certified Case Manager (CCM), Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (CRC), and Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS). Courses in this package will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2023.
Some states require specific continuing education topics. Please verify that the courses in this package meet your state’s subject matter requirements.
NOTE: This bundle includes 7 hours on ethics, which can be used to meet Nurse, CCM, CRC, and CDMS ethics credit or general credit.