Purchasing this course bundle will enroll learner in a pre-selected package of courses, totaling at least 30 CEUs/contact hours on a variety of topics, including:
- AIDS-Related Cancers – 2.5 CEUs/contact hrs
- Alcohol Use Disorder – 3.0 CEUs/contact hrs
- Carbohydrates- Friend or Foe? – 3.0 CEUs/contact hrs
- Communication Considerations When Caring for Persons with Dementia – 3.0 CEUs/contact hrs
- Coping with the Mental Health Crises faced by Health Care Professionals During COVID-19 – 1.5 CEUs/contact hrs
- Intimate Partner Violence and Abuse Reporting – 4.5 CEUs/contact hrs
- Life Care Planning – 4.5 CEUs/contact hrs
- Medical Errors: The Financial Impact on the Healthcare Industry – 1.5 CEUs/contact hrs
- Personality Disorders: A Pragmatic Approach to Treatment – 2.0 CEUs/contact hrs
- Specialized Nutrition Support and Ethical Considerations – 2.5 CEUs/contact hrs (Ethics Credit: Nurses, CCM, CRC, CDMS)
- Substance Use Disorder – 2.5 CEUs/contact hrs
All courses in this package are approved for Nurses (all states), Certified Case Manager (CCM), Certified Rehabilitation Counselors (CRC), and Certified Disability Management Specialists (CDMS). Some states require specific continuing education topics. Please verify that the courses in this package meet your state’s subject matter requirements.
Courses in this package will be updated or discontinued on or before July 31, 2023.