Purchasing this course bundle will enroll learner in a pre-selected package of courses on a variety of topics, which include:
- Communication Considerations When Caring for Persons with Dementia – 3.0 CE/contact hrs
- Cultural Sensitivity in Elder Care – 4.0 CE/contact hrs
- Eating Disorders and Medical Nutrition Therapy – 2.0 CE/contact hrs
- Elder and Dependent Adult Abuse and Neglect: Recognizing and Reporting – 1.5 CE/contact hrs
- Ethics in Healthcare: An Introduction – 2.5 CE/contact hrs (Ethics credit: Nurses, CCM, CRC, NASW)
- Human Trafficking – 3.0 CE/contact hrs
- Medical Errors: The Healthcare Provider Perspective – 3.0 CE/contact hrs
- Person-Centered Care: An Overview – 1.0 CE/contact hr
- Specialized Nutrition Support and Ethical Considerations – 2.5 CE/contact hrs
- Traumatic Brain Injury – 5.0 CE/contact hrs
- Workplace Impairment – Increasing Healthcare Workers’ Awareness – 2.5 CE/contact hrs
All courses in this bundle are pre-approved by NASW for continuing education credit. Completion of all courses in this package will total 30 CEUs.
NOTE: This bundles includes 2.5 hours on ethics for Social Workers.
Continuing education (CE) requirements for social workers and their various licenses or specialty credentials, such as LSW, LCSW, or LMFT, vary by state. Please verify that the courses in this package meet your state’s subject matter requirements.
States that do not accept national CE approval programs or NASW approval include New York, Michigan, West Virginia, New Jersey, Idaho, and Oregon.
There are no reviews yet.